[s.l.], [s.n.] 1800
23. Report of the proceedings in the case of Ruths vs Reuling : tried in the Circuit Court of Howard County, MD, March term, 1880.
Baltimore, Globe Steam Print 1880
24. New Orleans Custom-house officials. Fraudulent and dishonest acts of W.P. Kellogg, collector. His attempted defense. Additional allegations and facts. Perjurers, smugglers and Kellogg associate. His accomplices and victims exposed.
Washington, McGill & Witherow, printers and stereotypers 1867
25. Conflict of jurisdiction between state and federal courts. Opinion in Joseph Hollman, et. al., vs. Harry Fulton on habeas corpus, by Mr. Justice Beck, of the Iowa Supreme Court.
Keokuk, Iowa, William Rees, printer 1869
26. Circuit court of the United State, Massachusetts. Union Sugar Refinery, in Equity, vs. Francis O. Matthiessen / Union Sugar Refinery.
Boston, Press of Arthur W. Locke 1866
28. Soscol. Appeal from the Commisioner of the General Land Office to the Secretary of the Interior. Arguments for Claimants under Vallejo.
Washington City, Josh L. Pearson, printer 1866
[s.l.], [s.n.] 1863
Washington City, [s.n.] 1866
New York, Geo. H. Shaw & Co. 1870
38. The sequestration cases : before the Hon. A.G. Magrath : report of cases under the Sequestration Act of the Confederate States, heard in the District Court for the state of South Carolina, in the city of Charleston--October term, 1861 : arguments of Wm. Whaley, Nelson Mitchell, C. Richardson Miles, J.L. Petigru, I.W. Hayne, J.W. Wilkinson, and Ed. McCrady, esqrs. ; to which is added the opinion of Judge Magrath, in the several cases ; and the Sequestration Act of the Confederate States ; also, the Confiscation Act of the United States ; reported by J. Woodruff.
[Charleston?], Published by Request 1861
39. Opinion of the Supreme court of the United States, at January term, 1832, delivered by Mr. Chief Justice Marshall, together with the opinion of Mr. Justice McLean, in the case of Samuel A. Worcester, plaintiff in error, versus the state of Georgia: with a statement of the case, extracted from the records of the Supreme Court of the United States.
Washington, Printed by Gales and Seaton 1832