[s.l.], [s.n.] 1800
23. Report of the proceedings in the case of Ruths vs Reuling : tried in the Circuit Court of Howard County, MD, March term, 1880.
Baltimore, Globe Steam Print 1880
24. New Orleans Custom-house officials. Fraudulent and dishonest acts of W.P. Kellogg, collector. His attempted defense. Additional allegations and facts. Perjurers, smugglers and Kellogg associate. His accomplices and victims exposed.
Washington, McGill & Witherow, printers and stereotypers 1867
25. Conflict of jurisdiction between state and federal courts. Opinion in Joseph Hollman, et. al., vs. Harry Fulton on habeas corpus, by Mr. Justice Beck, of the Iowa Supreme Court.
Keokuk, Iowa, William Rees, printer 1869
26. Circuit court of the United State, Massachusetts. Union Sugar Refinery, in Equity, vs. Francis O. Matthiessen / Union Sugar Refinery.
Boston, Press of Arthur W. Locke 1866
28. Soscol. Appeal from the Commisioner of the General Land Office to the Secretary of the Interior. Arguments for Claimants under Vallejo.
Washington City, Josh L. Pearson, printer 1866
[s.l.], [s.n.] 1863