1. Trial of Israel Thayer Jr., Isaac Thayer, and Nelson Thayer for the murder of John Love : at the Court of Oyer and Terminer of Erie County, at the court-house in Buffalo, in April last : his honor, Reuben H. Walworth, circuit judge for the fourth circuit,
Buffalo, N.Y., Printed for the publishers 1825
3. The life, condemnation, dying address, and trial of the three Thayers. Who were executed for the murder of John Love, at Buffalo, N.Y. June 17, 1825.
Boston [N.Y.], Printed by John G. Scobie, for the publisher 1825
4. The Life, trial, condemnation, and dying address, of the three Thayers! : Who were executed for the murder of John Love, at Buffalo, N.Y. June 17, 1825.
Buffalo, Printed for the publisher. 1825
5. Trial, sentence, and execution of Israel Thayer, Jr. Isaac Thayer, and Nelson Thayer, three brothers, : for the murder of John Love, at the town of Boston, in the county of Erie, and state of New-York, on the 17th June. : With all the particulars, arguments of counsel, charge of the judge, the sentence, their execution, and their conduct on the awful occasion. / Collected from authentic documents.
New York, Printed and published by J. M'Cleland, 285 Water-Street 1825
7. Report of the trial by jury, of the action of damages for assault : Margaret Finlayson, spouse of Archibald Finlayson shoemaker, Glasgow, against Michael Gilfillan, writer in Glasgow.
Edinburgh, Published by Edward West & co. 1825