2. The life and confession of Carolino Estradas de Mina : executed at Doylestown, June 21, 1832, for poisoning with arsenic, William Chapman / written by himself in the Spanish language, while under sentence of death in the jail at Doylestown, and delivered by him to the sheriff of Bucks County, with a request to have the same translated into English ; translated from the original ms. in Spanish, by C.G.
Philadelphia, Robert Desilver 1832
3. A full report of the trials of the Bristol rioters before the special commission appointed to deliver the gaol of this city in January 1832, with the sentences and executions consequent thereon; also, a report of the proceedings of the court martial appoited to investigate the conduct of Lieut.-Colonel Brereton, inspecting field officer of the Bristol district : with full particulars of the suicide of that unfortunate officer and the inquest held on his body.
Bristol, Printed by W.H. Somerton 1832
5. An analytical statement of the case of Alexander, Earl of Stirling and Dovan ... : containing an explanation of his official dignities and peculiar territorial rights and privileges in the British colonies of Nova Scotia and Canada, &c. &c. and also shewing the descent of the Stirling peerage honours, supported by legal evidence, and the law and usage of Scotland, appertaining thereto ... / By Thomas C. Banks ...
London, J. Cochrane and co. 1832
6. Opinion of the Supreme court of the United States, at January term, 1832, delivered by Mr. Chief Justice Marshall, together with the opinion of Mr. Justice McLean, in the case of Samuel A. Worcester, plaintiff in error, versus the state of Georgia: with a statement of the case, extracted from the records of the Supreme Court of the United States.
Washington, Printed by Gales and Seaton 1832
7. The confession of Mina, the Spaniard : who was executed at Doylestown, Penn. on the 21st June, 1832, for the murder of William Chapman / written by himself in Spanish and translated into English.
Doylestown, Pa., Printed for the publisher 1832