1. Boston slave riot, and trial of Anthony Burns containing the report of the Faneuil hall meeting ; the murder of Batchelder ; Theodore Parker's lesson for the day ; speeches of counsel on both sides, corrected by themselves ; a verbatim report of Judge Lorng's decision, and detailed account of the embarkation.
Boston, Fetridge and Company 1854
2. Report of a trial for alleged mal-practice, against Dixi Crosby, M.D. ... in the Windsor County Court, at Woodstock, May term, 1854.
Woodstock [Vt.], Printed by L. Pratt, Jr. 1854
4. Ecclesiastical courts : a report of the judgment delivered by Dr. Radcliffe, in the case of Talbot v. Talbot, in the Consistorial Court of Dublin, on the 2nd of May 1854 : with observations on the practice of the ecclesiastical courts / by John Paget ..
London, Thomas Blenkarn, Law Bookseller, 29, Bell Yard, Lincoln's Inn. 1854
5. The confession of Jereboam Beauchamp (written by himself) who was executed at Frankfort, Ky., for the murder of Col. Solomon P. Sharp, a member of the legislature, and late attorney-general of Ky. To which is added some poetical pieces written by Mrs. Ann Beauchamp, who voluntarily put a period to her existence on the day of the execution of her husband, and was buried in the same grave with him
Kentucky, H.T. Goodsell 1854
7. Trial of Matt. F. Ward, : for the murder of Prof. W.H.G. Butler, before the Hardin criminal court, April term 1854. / Reported for the Louisville courier and Louisville democrat, by Geo. Cole.
Louisville, Morton & Griswold, Printers 1854