1. The people of the state of New York vs. George E. Gordon : closing argument to the jury, delivered by Henry Smith, at the Scoharie Circuit, May 3d and 4th, 1866 / reported by P. Deming, stenographer.
Albany, N.Y., Weed, Parsons and Co., printers 1866
3. The last will and testament of Silvanus Packard, late of Boston, Mass., deceased / Silvanus Packard.
Charlestown, MA., William H. De Costa, Printer 1866
4. Marital power exemplified in Mrs. Packard's trial, and self-defence from the charge of insanity, or, Three years' imprisonment for religious belief, by the arbitrary will of a husband : with an appeal to the government to so change the laws as to protect the rights of married women / by Mrs. E.P.W. Packard.
Hartford, Published by the authoress 1866
5. Circuit court of the United State, Massachusetts. Union Sugar Refinery, in Equity, vs. Francis O. Matthiessen / Union Sugar Refinery.
Boston, Press of Arthur W. Locke 1866
[s.l.], [s.n.] 1866
7. Soscol. Appeal from the Commisioner of the General Land Office to the Secretary of the Interior. Arguments for Claimants under Vallejo.
Washington City, Josh L. Pearson, printer 1866
Washington City, [s.n.] 1866
Washington City, U.S. G.P.O. 1866