[S.I.], [s.n.] 1867
3. Argument of George Ticknor Curtis and S.D. Law in the U.S. Circuit Court for the Southern District of New York : Before his honor, Justice Nelson, on behalf of the dentists as to their right to use hard rubber vulcanite in the manufacture of bases for artificial teeth, in the suits of H.B. Goodyear, et al., vs. Thomas G. Wait.
New York, Diossy & Cockcroft, Law Booksellers and Publishers 1867
5. New Orleans Custom-house officials. Fraudulent and dishonest acts of W.P. Kellogg, collector. His attempted defense. Additional allegations and facts. Perjurers, smugglers and Kellogg associate. His accomplices and victims exposed.
Washington, McGill & Witherow, printers and stereotypers 1867
6. Commonwealth of Massachusetts, vs. Francis O.J. Smith, on an indictment procured by the conspiracy and perjuries of D. H. Craig and his witnesses, male and female.
Portland, Monitor printing company 1867
7. Virginia vs. West Virginia. Argument of Hon. Reverdy Johnson, in the supreme court of the United States, delivered in behalf of the defendant, Wednesday, May 8, 1867 ...
Washington, Printed at the Globe office, 1867. 1867
8. Argument of Hon. Edwards Pierrepont to the jury, on the trial of John H. Surratt for the murder of President Lincoln.
Washington, Govt. print. off. 1867