1. Report of the trial of William G. Halpin, for treason-felony, at the county of Dublin Commission Court, November, 1867 / William Halpin.
Dublin, Printed by Alexander Thom 1868
2. The speech of Mr. John Checkley : upon his trial at Boston in 1724 / with an introduction by Rev. E.H. Gillett.
Morrisania, N.Y., [s.n.] 1868
3. The case of Dr. Frederick Beer, with a comment and notes / by J. Sheridan Moore, Principal of Randwich college.
Sydney, Printed at the "Guttenberg" print. off. 1868
4. In equity. Opinion, decree, & injunction, in the case of Marcus Ormsbee vs. John Wood / Marcus Ormsbee.
New York, Printed by T.F. Leslie & co. 1868
Plymouth [Mass.], Memorial Press 1868
6. The extraordinary life and trial of Madame Rachel : at the Central Criminal Court ... on the 22, 23, 24 and 25 September, 1868 : before Mr. Commissioner Kerr ... : the report copied verbatim from the Times.
London, Diprose and Bateman, Printers, 13 & 17, Portual Street. 1868
7. Opening argument of Mr. Butler, of Massachusetts, one of the managers on the impeachment of the President.
Washington, Government Printing Off. 1868
8. Expulsion of the President : opinion of Hon. Charles Sumner, of Massachusetts, in the case of the impeachment of Andrew Johnson, President of the United States.
Washington, Government Printing Office 1868